Part: 80228 | MFG #: RDS-4-65-900-3
4" x 6 1/2" White Economy Paper direct thermal labels, 8" od - 3" core, Permanent, 1 across, 900 labels/roll, 4 rolls/carton, 3600 labels/carton, mfg part RDS-4-65-900-3
Shipping : 5 Business Day Lead Time
|1 - 5 Cartons||$78.95 per carton|
|6 - 10 Cartons||$73.95 per carton|
|11+ Cartons||$67.95 per carton|
Request a Free Sample Need more pricing details?
Cost per roll? Cost per unit?
UPS and UPS freight.
Calculate shipping below.
|Height||6 1/2 inches|
|Minimum Order Qty||1|
|Rolls per Carton||4|
|Labels per Roll||900|
|Labels per Carton||3600|
|Mfg. Part Number||RDS-4-65-900-3|
HEIGHT: Top to bottom measurement as it exits the printer.
PERFORATION: Or "perf" is the small cuts in the liner between labels allowing for easier removal from the printer or tearing apart (bursting).
CORE DIAMETER: Is the inside diameter of the core. This dimension is defined by the printer manufacturer.
ROLL DIAMETER: Is the outside diameter of the roll. This dimension is defined by the printer manufacturer.
LABELS ACROSS: Small labels can be printed more than once across. Allows for greater productivity printing 2 or 3 labels at a time.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY: How many cartons must be ordered to meet our minimum.
|Case Qty.||Per Case||Per Roll||Per Thousand||Per Label|
|1 - 5||$78.95||$19.74||$21.93||2.19¢|
|6 - 10||$73.95||$18.49||$20.54||2.05¢|
- Please compare your cost before making your decision.
- Carton quantity should only be compared if package contents are equal.
- Per roll can be inaccurate unless the roll quantity compared is the same.
Call 1.800.726.7334 or chat with us.
Zebra - 984' = 300 meters
Datamax - 1181' = 360 meters
Datamax - 1969' = 600 meters
Sato - 1345' = 410 meters
Call 1.800.726.7334 or chat with us
A: In most cases, your label and ribbon rolls are different lengths. This tool will assist in calculating the number of ribbons you require.
|Second Day Air:||-|
|Next Day Air:||-|
Second Day Air is delivery typically by 10:30 a.m. in two business days
Next Day Air is delivery typically by 10:30 a.m. in one business day
For shipments over 200 pounds we typically ship UPS LTL to insure you receive a lower rate. This rate is calculated in your shopping cart.
More About Direct Thermal Labels
- Labelmatch can produce almost any size label. Ask us about our custom capabilities!
- With the rising cost of thermal ribbons, direct thermal can now be a cheaper solution
- Direct thermal labels can be sensitive to light and heat. Either can cause yellowing or darkening
- Store your unused inventory in a dark and cool environment if possible
- Labelmatch does not recommend purchasing more than 6-12 months of inventory
100% Guaranteed Satisfaction. Sticky Business Made Easy